Kampmann UK receives RIBA approval for a new architectural CPD seminar.
From now on Kampmann UK offers a new RIBA approved CPD seminar for architects.
Kampmann UK. Ltd offers a new architectural CPD seminar, approved by RIBA,
as part of the RIBA core curriculum.
This seminar ensures participating architects credits for their further qualifications.
This CPD Seminar provides an overview of the applications of modern trench heating, cooling, ventilation technology. It will show available solutions, how to integrate trench systems into modern architectural design in a discrete and aesthetic form and looks at legislative and environmental issues around modern trench products.
This CPD seminar will cover the following topics:
- Overview about latest Trench Heating/Cooling/Ventilation Products and Applications
- Legislative and Environmental Background of modern Trench Systems
- Solutions for architectural requirements with regards to Trench Products
- The delegates should be able to identify if modern trench technology is an option/can be used on their
individual projects to cover the requirements with regards to comfort in the space, they design.
- The delegates should be able to identify how modern trench products can be integrated within their
projects from an architectural perspective.
Click the following link for more information on this seminar.
This one hour seminar is available as lunchtime seminar within your office.
If you would like to book a seminar, please click here and fill out the form.