Door Air Curtains
Cassette UniLineFor specific use in ceiling grids.
... the simple connection is included: the unit and casing are a compact unit; the connections for electricity and water are lead out through the side of the unit. As a result, it can be installed close to the ceiling.
Make your in-house facilities manager your friend: virtually the entire underside of the unit acts as a service flap. The large filter and interior of the unit can be accessed in just a few simple steps.
Do your plans include a suspended ceiling? Then opt for Cassette-UniLine. They are hidden in the suspended ceiling and fit into a 600 mm or 625 mm ceiling grid.
Cassette-UniLine effectively screen doors from cold air – with a height of up to 3 metres, individual or on a broad-scale.
One step – and your customers are in a pleasant sales environment. Open doors reduce our reluctance to enter a shop – and besides, UniLine air screening reduces energy losses.
Silent AutoMotion allows high air discharge velocities at low air volumes. The operation in a low mode results in reduced sound emissions. The UniLine features an energy efficient drive concept through the use of EC technology.
- Provides for a commutated, low-turbulence air outlet
- With Silent AutoMotion technology for efficient screening at low operating states
- Prevents damage to the convector when screwing in the valves
- Optional: valves (accessories)
- Easy filter replacement
- Without the use of any tools
- For safe and quick mounting
- High-performance radial fans for high air volumes
- Wired ready for connection: switchable between 5 stages (AC) or continuously variable (EC)
- Easy and quick to fold down
- Rapid access for maintenance work
Hotel Bielefelder Hof, Bielefeld
Hotel Bielefelder Hof, Bielefeldcontinue
Factory Outlet Centre, Ochtrup
Factory Outlet Centre, Ochtrupcontinue
TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008
PDF (133 kB)
EU Declaration of Conformity UniLine, Tandem door air curtains
PDF (1.7 MB)
UKCA Declaration Door Air Curtain
PDF (498 kB)
BIM data (Building Information Modeling)
Kampmann GmbH BIM data
PDF (3.5 MB)
UniLine, Cassette-UniLine Door Air Curtains
PDF (15.9 MB)
Cassette-UniLine door air curtains
PDF (3.2 MB)