Door Air Curtains
UniLineThe value-for-money design for all standard applications.
Would you like lower investments? And high-performance? Then you simply should not deprive your customers of the UniLine.
One step – and your customers are in a pleasant sales environment. Open doors reduce our reluctance to enter a shop – and besides, UniLine air screening reduces energy losses.
Silent AutoMotion (SAM) allows high air discharge velocities at low air volumes. The operation in a low mode results in reduced sound emissions. The UniLine features an energy-efficient drive concept through the use of EC technology.
UniLine door air curtains effectively screen doors against cold air. From one to three metres in height, individually or as a wide frontage.
Make your in-house facilities manager your friend: the large filter, including frame and intake grille, can be removed with ease. The large maintenance access panel is practical. The entire underside of the unit can be opened by a few simple actions.
UniLine is the door air curtain all-rounder. You can reliably choose the right unit for your project from our streamlined and comprehensive range.
- Prevents damage to the convector when screwing in the valves
- Optional: valves (accessories)
- Provides for a commutated low-turbulence air outlet
- With Silent AutoMotion technology for efficient screening at low operating states
- Easy and quick to fold down
- Rapid access for maintenance work
- Opens with minimum effort
- Easy filter replacement without the use of any tools
- High-performance radial fans for high air volumes
- Wired ready for connection
- A proven combination of copper/aluminium
- Optimised for air flow and heat dissipati
Hotel Star Inn
Hotel Star Inncontinue
Factory Outlet Centre, Ochtrup
Factory Outlet Centre, Ochtrupcontinue
Your search resulted in 5 hits
|Fan version||Discharge height||
|1000||AC fan||2.3 - 3.0 m||6.7 – 10.2||600 – 1390||Electro-mechanical||Calculate|
|1500||AC fan||2.3 - 3.0 m||9.6 – 17.4||830 – 2130||Electro-mechanical||Calculate|
|2000||AC fan||2.3 - 3.0 m||13.1 – 24.2||1210 – 2820||Electro-mechanical||Calculate|
|2500||AC fan||2.3 - 3.0 m||18.0 – 33.9||1660 – 4000||Electro-mechanical||Calculate|
|3000||AC fan||2.3 - 3.0 m||24.1 – 44.2||2210 – 5330||Electro-mechanical||Calculate|
1)At LPHW 75/65 °C, tL1 = 20 °C
2)Switches between 5 stages or continuously variable control
TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008
PDF (132 kB)
EU Declaration of Conformity UniLine, Tandem door air curtains
PDF (1.7 MB)
BIM data (Building Information Modeling)
Kampmann GmbH BIM data
PDF (2.9 MB)
UniLine, Cassette-UniLine Door Air Curtains
PDF (15.9 MB)
UniLine door air curtains
PDF (10 MB)