- Low investment, top performance
- Specifically designed for 625 mm or 600 mm acoustic ceiling grids
- For controlled screening of cold air with open doors
- Unit and casing form a compact unit
- Air screening reduces energy losses and increases comfort in your entrance area
Door air curtains for concealment within the ceiling.
- High-performance radial fans for high air output, wired ready for connection, switchable between 5 stages
- High-performance copper/aluminium heat exchanger
- Mounting brackets for safe and fast installation
- Simple filter replacement without tools
- Electrical and hydraulic connections project through the side of the unit for shallow installation depth
- Easily removable air filter (grade G 2 in line with DIN EN 779); easy to clean by vacuuming or washing
- Anti-torsion mechanism for heating connections prevents damage to the heat exchanger when screwing in the valves; valves optionally available as accessories
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
- Cost-effective design for use in DIY stores, garden centres, showrooms and sales floors
- Single unit, encased, for use as a ceiling-mounted unit
- Lengths 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 and 2.5 m
- Suitable for mounting heights ranging from 2.3 to 3.0 m
... also good to know
- Lower casing panel, hinged for ease of maintenance
- The deflection grille in the air outlet ensures minimal turbulence and even air discharge
- Casing powder coated in RAL 9016 traffic white; air intake grille and outlet air rectifier in RAL 9006 white aluminium
- KaControl system or electromechanical control possible
- Integration in KaControl networks or building automation systems, such as BACnet, Modbus or LON possible
|UniLine, Cassette-UniLine door air curtains||download as||.pdf, 8,21 MB|
|Spezial Cassette-UniLine door air curtains, screen-optimized||download as||.pdf, 868,95 KB|
|Product overview, products available in UK||download as||.pdf, 7,97 MB|
|Overview product innovations 2017||download as||.pdf, 2,41 MB|
|Spezial hotel||download as||.pdf, 2,41 MB|
|Spezial Commercial buildings||download as||.pdf, 2,17 MB|
|Spezial KaControl building automation||download as||.pdf, 794,90 KB|
|Spezial retail chains||download as||.pdf, 3,45 MB|
|Cassette-UniLine door air curtains||download as||.pdf, 959,29 KB|
|KaControl for Door Air Curtains||download as||.pdf, 2,48 MB|
This table only gives you a brief overview of the technical data. If you are looking for a more detailed product description and further technical data, please use the technical catalogue. The product configurator and the calculation program will help you to find the right article for your selection.
Room temperature sensor
Is the KaController installation site suitable for a temperature measurement? - If it is not suitable, e.g. behind a curtain, then a KaControl room temperature sensor should be chosen for each group!
Serial CANbus card
For increasing the cable length from the first to the last unit from 30 to 500 m
Cable sensor for unit frost protection, length 600 mmDownload specifications (.rtf)
5-stage summer/winter switch
Download specifications (.rtf)
Yes, up to a maximum of two Cassette UniLine units can be switched in parallel via a cascade module. These groups can be extended by the use of further cascade modules.
Yes, a wireless radio remote control can be used in place of a stage switch. This must be factory-fitted. This means that several door air curtains can be controlled by one control unit.
Cassette-UniLine are designed for grid dimensions of 625 and 600.