- Low investment, top performance
- Fast delivery service: All sizes of Uniline door air curtains are available ex stock from our warehouse in Lingen (Ems)
- For controlled screening of cold air with open doors
- Unit and casing, including top panel, form a compact unit
- Air screening reduces energy losses and increases comfort in your entrance area
- Silent AutoMotion: The discharge flap increases the penetration depth of the air stream, particularly at lower fan stages
Door air curtains with casings for visible installation.
- High-performance radial fans for high air output, wired ready for connection, switchable between 5 stages (AC) or continuously variable (EC)
- High-performance copper/aluminium heat exchanger
- Air intake grille opens easily meaning filter can be replaced without the need for tools
- Easily removable air filter (grade G 2 in line with DIN EN 779); easy to clean by vacuuming or washing
- Anti-torsion mechanism for heating connections prevents damage to the heat exchanger when screwing in the valves; valves optionally available as accessories
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
- Cost-effective design for use in DIY stores, garden centres, showrooms and sales floors
- Single unit, encased for wall-mounting or ceiling-mounting, free-hanging
- Lengths 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0 m
- Suitable for mounting heights ranging from 2.3 to 3.0 m
... also good to know
- Lower casing panel, hinged for ease of maintenance
- The deflection grille in the air outlet ensures minimal turbulence and even air discharge
- Casing powder coated in RAL 9016 traffic white; air intake grille and outlet air rectifier in RAL 9006 white aluminium
- KaControl system or electromechanical control possible
- Integration in KaControl networks or building automation systems, such as BACnet, Modbus or LON possible
|UniLine, Cassette UniLine door air curtains||download as||.pdf, 8,03 MB|
|Spezial UniLine door air curtains, screen-optimized||download as||.pdf, 2,88 MB|
|Product overview, products available in UK||download as||.pdf, 4,79 MB|
|Overview product innovations 2017||download as||.pdf, 2,41 MB|
|Spezial retail chains||download as||.pdf, 3,45 MB|
|Spezial KaControl building automation||download as||.pdf, 794,90 KB|
|Spezial Logistics buildings||download as||.pdf, 830,76 KB|
|Spezial sports hall||download as||.pdf, 2,26 MB|
|UniLine - Wiring Diagrams||download as||.pdf, 682,45 KB|
|KaControl for Door Air Curtains||download as||.pdf, 2,48 MB|
|UniLine door air curtains||download as||.pdf, 9,99 MB|
|Building product declaration door air curtains||download as||.pdf, 209,67 KB|
|Interseroh Recycling Certificate||download as||.pdf, 85,22 KB|
|TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008||download as||.pdf, 140,21 KB|
|EU Declaration of Conformity UniLine, Vario, Tandem door air curtains||download as||.pdf, 904,60 KB|
|UniLine door air curtain, model size 10||download as||.dwg, 226,44 KB||.dxf, 1,99 MB||.pdf, 76,66 KB|
|UniLine door air curtain, model size 15||download as||.dwg, 247,66 KB||.dxf, 2,25 MB||.pdf, 83,19 KB|
|UniLine door air curtain, model size 20||download as||.dwg, 264,53 KB||.dxf, 2,35 MB||.pdf, 80,56 KB|
|UniLine door air curtain, model size 25||download as||.dwg, 298,69 KB||.dxf, 2,69 MB||.pdf, 86,76 KB|
|UniLine door air curtain, model size 30||download as||.dwg, 349,50 KB||.dxf, 2,91 MB||.pdf, 87,44 KB|
This table only gives you a brief overview of the technical data. If you are looking for a more detailed product description and further technical data, please use the technical catalogue. The product configurator and the calculation program will help you to find the right article for your selection.
Room temperature sensor
Is the KaController installation site suitable for a temperature measurement? - If it is not suitable, e.g. behind a curtain, then a KaControl room temperature sensor should be chosen for each group!
Serial CANbus card
For increasing the cable length from the first to the last unit from 30 to 500 m
Serial Modbus card
5-stage summer/winter switch
Download specifications (.rtf)
With the aid of a self-regulating discharge flap in the occupied working area, SAM creates higher air outlet speeds by reducing the outlet cross-section. The flap fully opens at maximum air volume.
Depending on the heat requirement on site, open entrances can now be efficiently screened with minimal power consumption and low sound power levels.
In extremely adverse conditions and winds, it may be necessary to raise the air volume to maximum load and associated heat output."
It is unbelievably simple: the filter can be cleaned and replaced without the need for any tools by unhinging the inlet grille and removing the fixing pin.
No, it should not be added to nor be used to meet the nominal heat load in a room. The purpose of a door air curtain is primarily to effectively screen the door opening against the ingress of cold external air.