Ceiling heating and cooling cassette.
- Available in six sizes
- Fan units as multi-stage fans or infinitely variable EC fans
- 2-pipe or 4-pipe system
- Fresh air connection optional
- Optionally available with infrared remote control
- 2- or 3-way valves as accessories
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
... also good to know
- Plastic ceiling panel in signal white (RAL 9003) for an elegant ceiling connection
- Connection option for air outlets provided by the customer
- Integral condensation pump to remove condensation
- Simple installation and maintenance
Kampmann cold water cassettes KaCool D configured for KaControl control are supplied completely wired and ready for connection with all electrical components fitted. A powerful parameterisable microprocessor provides all of the functions, thus every cold water cassette KaCool D has its own "intelligence" and can be operated in groups by means of Kampmann-tLan or CANbus networks.
KaControl cold water cassettes KaCool D can be fitted with plug-in communications interfaces for single room operation or can also be connected to superordinate BMS systems. Every basic unit therefore has the potential to be integrated within a technical building management system.
- Valve actuation for 2-pipe and 4-pipe systems
- 5-stage fan control with automatic function based on room temperature
- Temperature detection by KaController
- Valve activation 24V OPEN/CLOSE
- Evaluation of condensation alarm
- Changeover function in 2-pipe systems (heating/cooling) via an external potential-free contact or a clip-on temperature sensor
- Integration into open BMS systems by optional interface cards (BACnet, Modbus)
Control zones with up to 6 cold water cassettes can be connected to a KaController via simple 2-wire bus connection.
Control zones with up to 30 cold water cassettes can be connected to a KaController via a CANbus connection.
|KaCool D ceiling cassette||download as||.pdf, 7,63 MB|
|Spezial KaCool D ceiling cassette, screen-optimized||download as||.pdf, 1,87 MB|
|Product overview, products available in UK||download as||.pdf, 4,79 MB|
|Overview product innovations 2017||download as||.pdf, 2,41 MB|
|Spezial hotel||download as||.pdf, 2,41 MB|
|Spezial Commercial buildings||download as||.pdf, 2,17 MB|
|Spezial KaControl building automation||download as||.pdf, 794,90 KB|
|Spezial Logistics buildings||download as||.pdf, 830,76 KB|
|Spezial retail chains||download as||.pdf, 3,45 MB|
|KaCool D ceiling cassette||download as||.pdf, 2,23 MB|
|EU Declaration of Conformity KaCool D fan coils||download as||.pdf, 776,53 KB|
|Interseroh Recycling Certificate||download as||.pdf, 623,43 KB|
|TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008||download as||.pdf, 140,21 KB|
This table only gives you a brief overview of the technical data. If you are looking for a more detailed product description and further technical data, please use the technical catalogue. The product configurator will help you to find the right article for your selection.
Room temperature sensor
Is the KaController installation site suitable for a temperature measurement? - If it is not suitable, e.g. behind a curtain, then a KaControl room temperature sensor should be chosen for each group!
Clip-on pipe sensor
Is there a risk of frost, e.g. due to the ingress of cold air – if so, then a KaControl clip-on pipe sensor should be chosen for each unit!
Serial CANbus card
For increasing the cable length from the first to the last unit from 30 to 500 m
Flexible pipe connection set
Supply air connecting spigot
Cold water cassettes KaCool D are used for air conditioning with recirculating air. They are designed for installation within a suspended ceiling and, when installed, all that is visible is their attractive front panel. Cold water cassettes KaCool D are simple to control and operate with water as their environmentally-friendly cooling medium.
The KaCool D chiller cassettes are available in two different sizes:
- Sizes 1 to 3 with ceiling panel dimensions of 670 x 670 mm; the suspended ceiling height needs to be 296 mm.
- Sizes 4 to 6 with ceiling panel dimensions of 965 x 965 mm; the suspended ceiling height needs to be 329 mm.
The filter element fitted to protect the heat exchanger can be simply removed by opening the panel from below. It can be cleaned by rinsing with water or vacuuming. To prevent it from being damaged, the condensation tray should be regularly cleaned by a technician and the condensation pump should be checked.