Ceiling heating and cooling cassette.
- Available in six sizes
- Fan units as multi-stage fans or infinitely variable EC fans
- 2-pipe or 4-pipe system
- Fresh air connection optional
- Optionally available with infrared remote control
- 2- or 3-way valves as accessories
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
... also good to know
- Plastic ceiling panel in signal white (RAL 9003) for an elegant ceiling connection
- Connection option for air outlets provided by the customer
- Integral condensation pump to remove condensation
- Simple installation and maintenance
Kampmann cold water cassettes KaCool D configured for KaControl control are supplied completely wired and ready for connection with all electrical components fitted. A powerful parameterisable microprocessor provides all of the functions, thus every cold water cassette KaCool D has its own "intelligence" and can be operated in groups by means of Kampmann-tLan or CANbus networks.
KaControl cold water cassettes KaCool D can be fitted with plug-in communications interfaces for single room operation or can also be connected to superordinate BMS systems. Every basic unit therefore has the potential to be integrated within a technical building management system.
- Valve actuation for 2-pipe and 4-pipe systems
- 5-stage fan control with automatic function based on room temperature
- Temperature detection by KaController
- Valve activation 24V OPEN/CLOSE
- Evaluation of condensation alarm
- Changeover function in 2-pipe systems (heating/cooling) via an external potential-free contact or a clip-on temperature sensor
- Integration into open BMS systems by optional interface cards (BACnet, Modbus)
Control zones with up to 6 cold water cassettes can be connected to a KaController via simple 2-wire bus connection.
Control zones with up to 30 cold water cassettes can be connected to a KaController via a CANbus connection.
|KaCool D ceiling cassette||download as||.pdf, 7,63 MB|
|Spezial KaCool D ceiling cassette, screen-optimized||download as||.pdf, 1,87 MB|
|Product overview, products available in UK||download as||.pdf, 7,97 MB|
|Spezial Commercial buildings||download as||.pdf, 2,17 MB|
|Spezial KaControl building automation||download as||.pdf, 794,90 KB|
|Spezial Logistics buildings||download as||.pdf, 830,76 KB|
|Spezial hotel||download as||.pdf, 2,41 MB|
|Spezial retail chains||download as||.pdf, 3,45 MB|
|KaCool D ceiling cassette||download as||.pdf, 2,23 MB|
|EU Declaration of Conformity KaCool D fan coils||download as||.pdf, 1,07 MB|
|Interseroh Recycling Certificate||download as||.pdf, 627,76 KB|
|TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008||download as||.pdf, 443,11 KB|
|KaCool D, views||download as||.dwg, 1,28 MB||.dxf, 4,71 MB||.pdf, 57,74 KB|
This table only gives you a brief overview of the technical data. If you are looking for a more detailed product description and further technical data, please use the technical catalogue. The product configurator will help you to find the right article for your selection.
KaControl room temperature sensor, wall-mounted, IP30, colour white RAL 9010, type 3250110
KaControl pipe clip-on sensor for recording the medium temperature, incl. clip-on strap, 3 m cable length, for changeover heating/cooling, type 03250115
KaControl CANBUS card, type 3260301
For increasing the cable length from the first to the last unit from 30 to 500 m
Room thermostat 230 V, heating/cooling with 2-pipe/4-pipe system, surface-mounted, 3-stage, with OFF/Manual/Automatic fan changeover, type 30155
Clock thermostat 230 V, heating/cooling with 2-pipe/4-pipe system, flush-mounted, continuously variable, with LCD operating menu and integrated timer program, type 30256
Room thermostat, automatic heating/cooling changeover, with 3-stage switch, surface-mounted, white, only for use with 4-pipe system, type 148916Download specifications (.rtf)
Room thermostat, manual heating/cooling changeover, with 3-stage switch, surface-mounted, white, only for use with 2-pipe system, type 148917Download specifications (.rtf)
Room thermostat, only for cool. mode, with 3-stage switch, only for 2-pipe system, type 148918Download specifications (.rtf)
Relay box for the parallel control of max. 4 series 1 units to a room thermostat, type 148919
Cold water cassettes KaCool D are used for air conditioning with recirculating air. They are designed for installation within a suspended ceiling and, when installed, all that is visible is their attractive front panel. Cold water cassettes KaCool D are simple to control and operate with water as their environmentally-friendly cooling medium.
The KaCool D chiller cassettes are available in two different sizes:
- Sizes 1 to 3 with ceiling panel dimensions of 670 x 670 mm; the suspended ceiling height needs to be 296 mm.
- Sizes 4 to 6 with ceiling panel dimensions of 965 x 965 mm; the suspended ceiling height needs to be 329 mm.
The filter element fitted to protect the heat exchanger can be simply removed by opening the panel from below. It can be cleaned by rinsing with water or vacuuming. To prevent it from being damaged, the condensation tray should be regularly cleaned by a technician and the condensation pump should be checked.