- Roll-up grille profile with narrower bar width that can be used on both sides
- Colour-matched plastic spacers
- Special appearance with narrow bar spacing, with 65 % free area
- Available in many different materials and designs
- "Optiline" has the right grille for every application
- Double T-profile in aluminium or brass with a 9 mm bar spacing
Double T-profile in stainless steel with a 10.5 mm bar spacing
- The following grille finishes are available:
- Aluminium, natural anodised
- Aluminium, brass anodised
- Aluminium, black anodised
- Aluminium, bronze finish
- Aluminium, basalt grey painted DB 703
- Aluminium, white painted
- Brass, natural CuZn 44
- Stainless steel, natural
- Stainless steel, polished
- Matching frames, with the same material and finish, are available for all grilles.
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
- Roll-up grilles are stable, walk-on covers for underfloor trenches and trench heating, combining an elegant appearance with safety and durability.
- For discerning customers in high-end residential and business properties
... also good to know
- "Optiline" roll-up grilles stand out thanks to their ultra-narrow bar profile, yet maintain the same narrow bar spacing. This creates an attractive appearance and the right free area in terms of heat output.
- The frames are factory-fitted with Katherm trench heating.
|Spezial Grilles, screen-optimized||download as||.pdf, 5,04 MB|
|Product overview, products available in UK||download as||.pdf, 4,79 MB|
|Spezial Hotel||download as||.pdf, 2,41 MB|
|Cleaning natural brass grilles||download as||.pdf, 812,51 KB|
|Care Stainless steel products||download as||.pdf, 38,56 KB|
|TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008||download as||.pdf, 140,21 KB|
Many models of roll-up grilles, like the elegant "Optiline" roll-up grilles, can be used on both sides by turning them over, thereby significantly lengthening the service life of the grilles.
Yes, roll-up grilles can be shortened and also lengthened.
There are almost unlimited possibilities in this respect:
- Recesses, especially to accommodate columns or posts
- Mitres cut to different angles
- Polygonal joints to the facade of the building