- Our wooden roll-up grilles emphasise the warm, cosy environment indoors
- Solid profile
- In popular wood shades
Roll-up grilles - Wooden, warm and homely - wooden decorative covers.
- Wood solid profile with a bar spacing of 17 mm
- Four types of wood are available, each with a natural/lacquered or oiled finish:
- Frames for wood roll-up grilles are available with the following finishes:
- Aluminium, natural anodised
- Aluminium, brass anodised
- Aluminium, bronze anodised
- Aluminium, bronze finish
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
- Roll-up grilles are stable, walk-on covers for underfloor trenches and trench heating, combining an elegant appearance with safety and durability.
- Natural alternative for residential properties, retail and offices
... also good to know
- The 17 mm bar spacing creates a flush, attractive appearance.
- Wood is a natural product: therefore deviations and differences in colour may occur.
|Roll-up Grilles • Linear Grilles||download as||.pdf, 5,11 MB|
|Spezial Grilles, screen-optimized||download as||.pdf, 5,04 MB|
|Product overview, products available in UK||download as||.pdf, 4,79 MB|
|Spezial Hotel||download as||.pdf, 2,41 MB|
|Wooden roll-up grilles shortening||download as||.pdf, 222,64 KB|
Many models of roll-up grilles, like the elegant "Optiline" roll-up grilles, can be used on both sides by turning them over, thereby significantly lengthening the service life of the grilles.
Yes, roll-up grilles can be shortened and also lengthened.
There are almost limitless possibilities here:
- Recesses, especially to accommodate columns or posts
- Mitred cut to different angles