- perimeter casings are adapted to the requirements of each project
- professional site measurement is possible by an experienced Kampmann measuring expert
- shadow gaps between casings unobtrusively absorb building tolerances
- wall connecting panel can also be designed as a window sill depending on the design of the external façade
- matching length and depth of coils
- scratch-resistant and abrasion-proof, ultra-flexible
- visually attractive finish
- 1.8-metre grid columns to which the grilles and casing panels are fixed
- aluminium linear air outlet grille: top-mounted or angled to 25 °C
- one or more electric or data conduits can be incorporated, depending on the requirement and height
- front panel with rectangular water-carrying pipes can be used as radiant heating
- end mullion, sealed for suspended installation or with mullion to connect to wall
- baseboard and air intake grille, with extended mullion (note surcharge)
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
... ALSO GOOD TO KNOW
- development of an ideal bespoke solution with the Kampmann project team
- production of quality products to meet client's requirements
- final site installation possible by the Kampmann installation team
- standard RAL 9016 powder coating (other colours on request)
The Kampmann project team will develop an individual solution for your project in a consultation session. Following precise site measurement, the quality products will be manufactured to the client's exacting requirements. A Kampmann installation team can also install the system on request.
The front panel of this made-to-measure perimeter casing incorporates water-carrying rectangular pipes, without this disrupting the smooth appearance of the panel. The perimeter casing thus generates additional radiant heat.
Yes one or more electric or data conduits can be incorporated, depending on the requirement and height. Sockets can also be incorporated under a flap.