- Quick-reacting heating system for high performance from a compact unit
- Up to 60% more energy-saving compared with convenional split-pole motors
- Energy-saving, whisper-quiet EC-motor with power stage for rapid warm-up
- Electromechanical control or fully automatic KaControl options, with fitted plug
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
- Conceived for low temperature and ultra-low temperature heating systems, ideally combined with condensing boilers or heat pump technology
- Suitable for new build projects or refurbishments
- Suitable for residential buildings and offices and commercial buildings
- Power stage for fast warm-up, supplied as a single-section wall casing with the dimensions:
- Height 500 mm, Depth 120 mm
- Length from 750 to 2750 mm
... also good to know
- Smooth sheet steel designer casing, with an optimum air outlet angled towards the room with a RAL 9016 finish; grille RAL 9006
- “Quick fit“ system, casing fit without the need for screws
- All connections hidden within the casing
- Condensation-free cooling (cold water supply needed)
- Group operation possible with the Kampmann KaControl system
PowerKon NT with KaControl technology provides a completely pre-set solution for ultra-simple installation in site. The KaController (control unit) is factory-fitted into the PowerKon NT casing (control version -C0) or is also available as an external control unit (control version -C1).
- Temperature is recorded by the KaController, induction sensor or external room sensor
- Automatic continuous fan control depending on room temperature
- Maximum fan speed can be set via a potentiometer on the PCB
- Fast warm-up by manual boost (max. 15 minute run time)
- Silent valve actuation via electronic relays
- Motor fault evaluation
- Room frost protection function by monitoring of room temperature at every state to a limit value of 8°C
- Changeover function in 2-pipe systems (heating/cooling) via an external potential-free contact or a clip-on temperature sensor
- Actuation by means of 0-10 V signal from an external BMS
- Connection to open BMS systems bu optional interface cards (BACnet, Modbus)
Control zones with up to 6 PowerKon NT can be connected via simple 2-wire bus connection to a KaController.
|PowerKon NT trench heating||download as||.pdf, 4,97 MB|
|Spezial PowerKon NT trench heating, screen-optimized||download as||.pdf, 867,16 KB|
|Product overview, products available in UK||download as||.pdf, 7,97 MB|
|Spezial KaControl building automation||download as||.pdf, 794,90 KB|
|Spezial retail chains||download as||.pdf, 3,45 MB|
|Spezial sports hall||download as||.pdf, 2,26 MB|
|PowerKon NT||download as||.pdf, 5,28 MB|
|PowerKon NT, VIDEO: installation manuals (flv-file)||download as||.flv, 93,73 MB|
|EU Declaration of Conformity Powerkon NT low-temperature heater||download as||.pdf, 1,05 MB|
|Interseroh Recycling Certificate||download as||.pdf, 627,76 KB|
|TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008||download as||.pdf, 443,11 KB|
This table only gives you a brief overview of the technical data. If you are looking for a more detailed product description and further technical data, please use the technical catalogue. The product configurator and the calculation program will help you to find the right article for your selection.
KaControl room temperature sensor, wall-mounted, IP30, colour white RAL 9010, type 3250110
KaControl outside sensor, wall-mounted, 50 x 65 x 45,5 mm, white similar to RAL 9010, IP54, type 3250112Download specifications (.rtf)
KaControl pipe clip-on sensor for recording the medium temperature, incl. clip-on strap, 3 m cable length, for changeover heating/cooling, type 03250115
KaControl CANBUS card, type 3260301
For increasing the cable length from the first to the last unit from 30 to 500 m
PowerKon NT is ideal for use in low-temperature and ultra-low temperature heating systems, both for refurbishment projects and new build. Users therefore have an ideal heating system for cost-effective use, possibly in conjunction with heat pumps, thanks to the energy-saving fan unit with EC motor technology combined with the very latest control technology.
You can heat up rooms quickly by manually setting the controller to the maximum Fan speed = Power stage for a limited time.
Yes, PowerKon NT can also be combined with surface heating systems. The PowerKon NT then takes on the role of a fast-reacting heating system compared with the sluggishness of a surface heating system.