- Effective screening, even at mezzanine level - comfort right up to the external façade
- Attractive aluminium U-profile housing; fit to the horizontal rail of the façade
- No problem cause by radiated heat close to the glazing, as heat is provided by convection alone
- No heat transfer to the external façade
Façade heating systems for greater comfort in front of glazing.
- Convection heating prevents substantial energy losses - energy-saving!
- PowerKon copper/aluminium heat exchanger with corrugated fins increase the surface area and create more heat
- Optimum controllability and fast heat-up thanks to low water content
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
- For all buildings with glazed façades
- Design freedom for architects, as SlimKon can be integrated unobtrusively into the façade
- Simple to install and maintain; ideal for retrofits
- Single convector lengths of up to 6000 mm, single aluminium profile lengths of up to 3000 m, longer lengths are formed with the use of slip joints
... also good to know
- Wide range of colours and styles to blend into your interior (different performated designs and installation modes are possible)
- Sound-attenuated convector fixing surfaces
- Neutral design; dimensions to suit
- Depth 90 mm and 115 mm Width (version with pipes incorporated in the housing) 90 mm and 140 mm and Height 60 mm
|Slimkon façade heating systems||download as||.pdf, 1,07 MB|
|Product overview, products available in UK||download as||.pdf, 7,97 MB|
|Overview product innovations 2017||download as||.pdf, 2,41 MB|
|Building product declaration SlimKon||download as||.pdf, 222,12 KB|
|Interseroh Recycling Certificate||download as||.pdf, 627,76 KB|
|TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008||download as||.pdf, 443,11 KB|
|EU Declaration of Conformity convectors, PowerKon + F/W, perimeter casings||download as||.pdf, 653,28 KB|
A stream of warm air rises towards the falling stream of cold air. It mixes with the cold air and prevents it entering the room.
SlimKon heaters are unobtrusively integrated into the facade, on mullions or transoms. This means that almost any architectural design requirement can be made reality.
Yes, SlimKon facade heaters can generally be retrofitted. They are available in different colours and designs.