- Short delivery times for our standard trenches
- A matching edge profile for a perfect design with every grille
- KaControl control system as standard; can be integrated into KaControl networks or building automation system, such as KNX, Modbus or LON
- Cost-effective efficient heating and cooling even at low noise levels
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
- Buildings of all kinds in which there is a high cooling requirement due to the sun’s rays
- Clear view and feel good temperature in front of full-length glass façades
- Developed to meet the requirements of a modern room air conditioning
- 9 unit lengths, 2 unit widths, 2 unit heights; made-to-measure lengths on request
... also good to know
- The heat outputs were measured and determined in accordance with DIN EN 16430 "Fan-assisted radiators, convectors and trench convectors" Part 1: "Technical Specifications and Requirements", Part 2: "Test method and Evaluation of Heat Output" and Part 3 "Test Method and Evaluation of Cooling Output".
- The acoustics measurements were carried out in a semi low-reflective acoustic chamber in compliance with DIN EN ISO 3744.
Katherm HK Trench Heating 3D
|Katherm HK trench heating||download as||.pdf, 6,98 MB|
|Spezial Katherm HK trench heating, screen-optimized||download as||.pdf, 2,24 MB|
|Product overview, products available in UK||download as||.pdf, 4,79 MB|
|Overview product innovations 2017||download as||.pdf, 2,41 MB|
|Spezial Hotel||download as||.pdf, 2,41 MB|
|Spezial Commercial buildings||download as||.pdf, 2,17 MB|
|Spezial KaControl building automation||download as||.pdf, 794,90 KB|
|Information sheet trench heating - BS EN 16430, applicable in UK||download as||.pdf, 215,12 KB|
|Building product declaration Katherm trench heating||download as||.pdf, 333,01 KB|
|TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008||download as||.pdf, 140,21 KB|
|UL Certificate of Compliance||download as||.pdf, 372,53 KB|
|EU Declaration of Conformity Katherm trench heating||download as||.pdf, 840,35 KB|
|BIM data (Building Information Modeling)|
|Katherm HK 320, 2-pipe system, top views||download as||.dwg, 1,00 MB||.dxf, 3,92 MB||.pdf, 95,54 KB|
|Katherm HK 320, 2-pipe system, views||download as||.dwg, 693,74 KB||.dxf, 2,52 MB||.pdf, 142,51 KB|
|Katherm HK 320, 4-pipe system, top views||download as||.dwg, 1,15 MB||.dxf, 4,46 MB||.pdf, 100,69 KB|
|Katherm HK 320, 4-pipe system, views||download as||.dwg, 731,19 KB||.dxf, 2,65 MB||.pdf, 145,52 KB|
|Katherm HK 340, trench height 190 mm, cross sections, views||download as||.dwg, 314,31 KB||.dxf, 1,97 MB||.pdf, 118,52 KB|
|Katherm HK 340, trench height 190 mm, top views||download as||.dwg, 680,81 KB||.dxf, 4,81 MB||.pdf, 144,04 KB|
This table only gives you a brief overview of the technical data. If you are looking for a more detailed product description and further technical data, please use the technical catalogue. The product configurator and the calculation program will help you to find the right article for your selection.
Room temperature sensor
Is the KaController installation site suitable for a temperature measurement? - If it is not suitable, e.g. behind a curtain, then a KaControl room temperature sensor should be chosen for each group!
Clip-on pipe sensor
Is there a risk of frost, e.g. due to the ingress of cold air – if so, then a KaControl clip-on pipe sensor should be chosen for each unit!
Serial CANbus card
For increasing the cable length from the first to the last unit from 30 to 500 m
Serial Modbus card
Katherm NK 137/182 (trench heights 92 mm and 120 mm)
Katherm HK 320, Katherm HK 290
Return shut-off valve
Katherm HK 320, Katherm HK 340, Katherm HK 290
Filter for air inlet
Connection kit for condensation pump
Katherm HK for heating and cooling are ideal for all areas of buildings that need to be heated in winter and cooled in summer due to the high incidence of sunlight through the glass façades. Many years of experience have show that Katherm HK can be used to provide cost-effective and efficient cooling in these areas.
Katherm is available as a 2-pipe system and also as a 4-pipe system when heating with LPHW and chilled water (CHW).
Extremely energy-efficient EC tangential fans are used, which maximise use of the energy consumed. They are far superior to conventional shaded-pole motors particularly at low fan speeds. Operating the units at very low fan speeds equates to very low noise levels.