- Shallow trench height of only 70 mm and trench width of only 165 mm enable maximal use of the floor space.
- A matching edge profile for a perfect design with every FineLine grille
- A 24 V / electromechanical control option or alternatively the KaControl control system are available
- Can be integrated into KaControl networks or building automation system, such as KNX, Modbus or LON
- Effective cold air screening of full height windows
- Whisper-quiet tangential EC fan for balanced airflow over the convector length, resulting in high heat outputs at low sound emissions
- Unique high-performance convector optimised for ultra-low LPHW-Temperatures.
- Anti-twist device for the LPHW- connection prevents damage to the convector when fitting the valves; valve connection sets optional as accessories
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
... ALSO GOOD TO KNOW
- Comes as standard with a powdercoated FineLine Q-grille in RAL 9006 (white-aluminium); other grille colours available upon request.
- One trench width, 3 control options, 5 trench lengths each. Lengths that are not available can be created with individual tailor-made units.
- The Katherm QK nano benefits from the expertise of our in-house Research and Development Center, tailored to customer requirements.
- The heat outputs were measured and determined in accordance with BS EN 16430 "Fan-assisted radiators, convectors and trench convectors" Part 1: "Technical specifications and requirements" and Part 2: "Test method and rating of the heat output."
The combination of EC technology and KaControl stands for maximum energy efficiency, as the advantages of the EC fan can be ideally used in operation thanks to the continuous fan control by the KaControl technology.
At the same time, the air conditioning system that is operated at low fan speed to meet demand is advantageous especially in residential properties, offices and hotels. The ability to reduce the fan speed and thus also the air volume of the fans is of huge significance in terms of noise levels.
Kampmann Katherm QK nano with KaControl control are fully wired and delivered ex-works complete with all of their electrical components fitted. An effective parameterisable microprocessor provides all of the requisite functions, thus every Katherm QK nano has its own "intelligence" and can be operated in groups via Kampmann-t-Lan or CANbus networks.
KaControl Katherm QK nano can be fitted with plug-in communications interfaces for single room control or for connection to higher-order management systems. Every basic unit therefore has the potential to be integrated into a technical building automation network.
Control zones with up to 6 Katherm QK nano can be connected to a KaController via simple 2-wire bus connection.
Control zones with up to 30 Katherm QK nano can be connected to a KaController via a CANbus connection.
|Katherm QK nano trench heating||download as||.pdf, 9,21 MB|
|Spezial Katherm QK nano trench heating, screen-optimized||download as||.pdf, 1,77 MB|
|Product overview, products available in UK||download as||.pdf, 4,79 MB|
|Information sheet trench heating - BS EN 16430, applicable in UK||download as||.pdf, 215,12 KB|
|Interseroh Recycling Certificate||download as||.pdf, 85,22 KB|
|TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008||download as||.pdf, 140,21 KB|
|EU Declaration of Conformity Katherm trench heating||download as||.pdf, 840,35 KB|
|BIM data (Building Information Modeling)|
|Katherm QK nano, trench length 900 mm, 24 V control, cross sections, views||download as||.dwg, 543,68 KB||.dxf, 2,21 MB||.pdf, 128,38 KB|
|Katherm QK nano, trench length 1100 mm, electromechanical control or KaControl, cross sections, views||download as||.dwg, 547,74 KB||.dxf, 2,23 MB||.pdf, 127,98 KB|
|Katherm QK nano, trench length 1400 mm, 24 V control, cross sections, views||download as||.dwg, 356,01 KB||.dxf, 1,40 MB||.pdf, 114,33 KB|
|Katherm QK nano, trench length 1600 mm, electromechanical control or KaControl, cross sections, views||download as||.dwg, 379,05 KB||.dxf, 1,49 MB||.pdf, 113,69 KB|
|Katherm QK nano, trench length 1800 mm, 24 V control, cross sections, views||download as||.dwg, 391,12 KB||.dxf, 1,53 MB||.pdf, 120,71 KB|
|Katherm QK nano, trench length 2000 mm, electromechanical control or KaControl, cross sections, views||download as||.dwg, 413,82 KB||.dxf, 1,64 MB||.pdf, 122,59 KB|
|Katherm QK nano, trench length 2100 mm, 24 V control, cross sections, views||download as||.dwg, 413,35 KB||.dxf, 1,63 MB||.pdf, 121,66 KB|
|Katherm QK nano, trench length 2300 mm, electromechanical control or KaControl, cross sections, views||download as||.dwg, 434,65 KB||.dxf, 1,72 MB||.pdf, 125,42 KB|
|Katherm QK nano, trench length 2600 mm, 24 V control, cross sections, views||download as||.dwg, 440,70 KB||.dxf, 1,73 MB||.pdf, 129,39 KB|
|Katherm QK nano, trench length 2700 mm, electromechanical control or KaControl, cross sections, views||download as||.dwg, 501,93 KB||.dxf, 2,00 MB||.pdf, 139,73 KB|
This table only gives you a brief overview of the technical data. If you are looking for a more detailed product description and further technical data, please use the technical catalogue. The product configurator and the calculation program will help you to find the right article for your selection.
Room temperature sensor
Is the KaController installation site suitable for a temperature measurement? - If it is not suitable, e.g. behind a curtain, then a KaControl room temperature sensor should be chosen for each group!
Clip-on pipe sensor
Is there a risk of frost, e.g. due to the ingress of cold air – if so, then a KaControl clip-on pipe sensor should be chosen for each unit!
Serial CANbus card
For increasing the cable length from the first to the last unit from 30 to 500 m
Serial Modbus card
KaControl control electronics
Power supply unit
Room thermostat for infinitely adjustable parallel control of:
- max. 10 Katherm QK
- max. 10 Katherm QK nano