The focus is on the safety of children, employees and the environment in the design of day nurseries and schools. To do so, it is essential to take into account a number of current laws, regulations, standards, and guidelines. We will professionally and expertly take this work off your hands.
Observation of and compliance with current legislation, regulations, standards and guidelines relating to safety, as well as their technically correct implementation represent challenging yet essential guidelines in the design, installation and operation of day nurseries and schools. We are on hand to assist you in ensuring full compliance with these specifications.
In addition to the general requirements, you also have to be aware of country-specific differences. Ignorance of legislation and (VDI) directives – regional as well as in the federal states – can result in incorrect design, often leading to further problems.
We can take care of this on your behalf to avoid design mistakes and their consequential problems, taking the pressure off you as best as possible. That way you can focus on other work.
A short list of the legislation, standards and guidelines to be taken into consideration is given here to provide you with a better impression:
- AMEV ("Guidelines for the Planning and Installation of HVAC Systems in Public Buildings")
- Fire Protection Standards (within the federal states)
- DIN EN 13779 ("Ventilation of Non-residential Buildings - General Principles and Requirements for Ventilation and Air-conditioning Systems and Room Cooling Systems")
- DIN EN 15251 ("Input Parameters for Interior Climate for the Design and Assessment of the Energy-efficiency of Buildings – Room Quality, Temperature, Light and Acoustics")
- GUV-V S 1 ("Accident Prevention Regulations Governing Schools")
- GUV-V S 2 ("Accident Prevention Regulations Governing Day Nurseries")
- VDI 6040 ("Air Conditioning Technology - Schools - Requirements")
We have put together a professional team in a specialist department to answer all questions relating to these regulations and ensure you comply with all the relevant guidelines.