The complexity of sports halls and indoor riding arenas requires a great deal of support in assisting heating contractors. We'll support you and take the pressure off you by acting as the direct contact on site.
Problems can arise if heating engineers are not professionally supported during the design and installation stage. We won't let it get to that stage!
We can offer you comprehensive support throughout each stage of your project based on our extensive experience from past projects in this field and our associated technical expertise.
Below are a number of services we offer, tailored specifically to meet your needs:
- Discussions with architects and builders to explain technical and visual solutions
- Supply of samples for installation and approval
- Individually adapted units to conditions on site – whether with adaptive lengths and optimised pipework for the heating system
- Made-to-measure products thanks to prior site measurements
- Support for heating contractors before and during installation by a Kampmann installation team for radiant ceiling panel systems
- On-site support for heating contractors (after-sales service)
We can take the pressure of you when it comes to any questions and problems that arise, by acting as the direct contact for your heating contractor for all questions relating to assembly and installation. We take care of every problem and ensure that you can concentrate on your own work.