TOP CWall-mounted units, the hall cooling system for almost all requirements.
TOP C is the perfect choice for production sites where a basic cooling load is caused by machines giving off heat.
Customers appreciate those who go the extra mile. And if it’s so easy, then it's even better. Why not answer the next enquiry for unit heaters with the added value of cooling?
The demand for cooling buildings is also continuing to increase in industrial climate control. In the system with chiller/heat pumps, the TOP C offers a simple solution for both: removing heating or cooling loads.
Control of TOP C is continuously variable with the cost-effective EC fans to supply the precise output actually required. This also means unnecessary sound emissions are avoided.
The most flexible climate control solution for storage, production, and sales. The fan support ensures fast-reacting heating and cooling of the hall.
- Self-priming, fixed to the hose connector for the on-site condensate pressurised line
- Electromagnetically working pump, energy-saving and quiet with a delivery height of up to 8 m
- Fully connected, easily accessible float switch below the condensate tray
- With alarm contact for on-site evaluation
- Copper/aluminium heat exchanger, especially lightweight, with high heat outputs from minimal dimensions
- Suitable for low temperature heating systems and LPHW heating systems
- Steel distributor and collector
- Not suitable for steam and thermal oil
- Hollow copper tubes with aluminium fins, connected by expanded pipes, perfect for lasting heat transfer
- Cannot be used in areas with high levels of dust or oil in which extensive cleaning is needed
- Continuously variable EC single-phase whisper-quiet sickle-blade fan (see Fig.)
- High-efficiency due to the aerodynamic design of the rotor housing
- Motor protection class IP 54
- Balanced at two levels; balancing quality according to G6, DIN ISO 1940 Part 1
- External rotor motor integrated in the fan impeller
- Complies with Directive (EU) 327/2011 (“LOT 11”)
Capron GmbH, Neustadt
Capron GmbH, Neustadtcontinue
Stadtwerke Traunreut, Traunreut
Stadtwerke Traunreut, Traunreutcontinue
TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008
PDF (133 kB)
EU Declaration of Conformity for unit heaters
PDF (181 kB)
UKCA Declaration Unit Heater
PDF (456 kB)
ErP Data Sheet for TOP unit heaters
PDF (234 kB)
TOP unit heaters
PDF (7.9 MB)
TOP C unit heater, size 4 - 7, copper/aluminium heat exchanger [inch]
PDF (219 kB)
TOP C unit heater, size 4 - 7, copper/aluminium heat exchanger [mm]
PDF (223 kB)
TOP C Lufterhitzer, Baugröße 44 - 47, Wärmetauscher Kupfer/Aluminium [Inch]
DWG (507 kB)
TOP C Lufterhitzer, Baugröße 44 - 47, Wärmetauscher Kupfer/Aluminium [mm]
DWG (507 kB)