- AtmosFeel for maximum comfort
- Draught-free air supply into rooms through side air outlets
- Discreet cassette design
- Fully automated KaControl controller or networking with existing external building automation
- Optionally available with “metal grille panel”, which can be colour-matched to the customer’s requirements
KaCool D AF
Ceiling cassette with AtmosFeel for the highest standards of comfortable air supply and design.
- Available in seven sizes
- Fan units as multi-stage fans or infinitely variable EC fans
- 2-pipe or 4-pipe system
- Optional primary air connection
- 2- or 3-way valves available as accessories, optionally factory-installed in the cassette with larger quantities
- Integral condensation pump to remove condensation
- Optionally available with infrared remote control
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
... also good to know
- ABS panel with AF (AtmosFeel) in RAL 9010 (pure white)
- Short delivery times make you fast and flexible
- Connection option for air outlets provided by the customer
- Simple installation and maintenance
Kampmann cold water cassettes KaCool D AF configured for KaControl control are supplied completely wired and ready for connection with all electrical components fitted. A powerful parameterisable microprocessor provides all of the functions, thus every cold water cassette KaCool D AF has its own "intelligence" and can be operated in groups by means of Kampmann-tLan or CANbus networks.
KaControl cold water cassettes KaCool D AF can be fitted with plug-in communications interfaces for single room operation or can also be connected to superordinate BMS systems. Every basic unit therefore has the potential to be integrated within a technical building management system.
- Valve actuation for 2-pipe and 4-pipe systems
- 5-stage fan control with automatic function based on room temperature
- Temperature detection by KaController
- Valve activation 24V OPEN/CLOSE
- Evaluation of condensation alarm
- Changeover function in 2-pipe systems (heating/cooling) via an external potential-free contact or a clip-on temperature sensor
- Integration into open BMS systems by optional interface cards (BACnet, Modbus)
Control zones with up to 6 cold water cassettes can be connected to a KaController via simple 2-wire bus connection.
Control zones with up to 30 cold water cassettes can be connected to a KaController via a CANbus connection.
|KaCool D AF ceiling cassette||download as||.pdf, 4,65 MB|
|Product overview, products available in UK||download as||.pdf, 4,79 MB|
|Spezial Hotel||download as||.pdf, 2,41 MB|
|Spezial retail chains||download as||.pdf, 3,45 MB|
|Spezial Commercial buildings||download as||.pdf, 2,17 MB|
|Spezial KaControl building automation||download as||.pdf, 794,90 KB|
|Spezial Logistics buildings||download as||.pdf, 830,76 KB|
|TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008||download as||.pdf, 140,21 KB|
|EU Declaration of Conformity KaCool D AF fan coils||download as||.pdf, 776,53 KB|
This table only gives you a brief overview of the technical data. If you are looking for a more detailed product description and further technical data, please use the technical catalogue. The product configurator and the calculation program will help you to find the right article for your selection.
Room temperature sensor
Is the KaController installation site suitable for a temperature measurement? - If it is not suitable, e.g. behind a curtain, then a KaControl room temperature sensor should be chosen for each group!
Clip-on pipe sensor
Is there a risk of frost, e.g. due to the ingress of cold air – if so, then a KaControl clip-on pipe sensor should be chosen for each unit!
Serial CANbus card
For increasing the cable length from the first to the last unit from 30 to 500 m
Serial Modbus card
RAL 9010 metal panel
Cold water cassettes KaCool D AF are used for air conditioning with recirculating air. They are designed for installation within a suspended ceiling and, when installed, all that is visible is their attractive front panel. Cold water cassettes KaCool D AF are simple to control and operate with water as their environmentally-friendly cooling medium.
The KaCool D AF chiller cassettes are available in two different sizes:
- Sizes 1 to 4 with ceiling panel dimensions of 625 x 625 mm; the suspended ceiling height needs to be 286 mm.
- Sizes 5 to 7 with ceiling panel dimensions of 900 x 900 mm; the suspended ceiling height needs to be 326 mm.
The filter element fitted to protect the heat exchanger can be simply removed by opening the panel from below. It can be cleaned by rinsing with water or vacuuming. To prevent it from being damaged, the condensation tray should be regularly cleaned by a technician and the condensation pump should be checked.