PowerKon + WWall-mounted convector for use with low water temperatures.
In addition to the standard RAL 9016 colour traffic white, the casing is also available in other colours. The PowerKon + W is flexible to use, thanks to its various heights and slim depths.
The PowerKon + W stands out on account of its high-quality workmanship. The sheet steel casings are phosphated and powder-coated. This ensures corrosion resistance and durability.
The proven PowerKon copper/aluminium heat exchanger has corrugated fins for a larger contact surface, delivering a higher output with minimum dimensions. Also suitable for low temperature operation
The PowerKon + W can be installed extremely quickly, thanks to its one-piece casing with quick-release fitting.
The low water content in the PowerKon + W ensures short heating-up times and precise controllability. A compact design but effective heating.
The concealed connections behind the timeless design make the PowerKon + W an elegant piece of wall-mounted furniture. A perforated profile or a visually attractive linear C-profile grille are available as the air outlet.
- Low-temperature optimised, high-performance heat exchanger
- Copper-aluminium heat exchanger with enlarged surface and corrugated fins
- Heat outputs tested according to DIN EN 442
- Low water content for precise controllability and fast warm-up times
- Improved dimensional stability due to multiple corrugation of the fins
- Air outlet through perforated profile or C-profile linear grille
- Fast and reliable installation without screws, thanks to one-piece casing and quick-release fitting
New HanseMerkur Versicherungsgruppe office building, Hamburg
New HanseMerkur Versicherungsgruppe office building, Hamburgcontinue
Bolshevik Business Centre, Moscow
Bolshevik Business Centre, Moscowcontinue
TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008
PDF (133 kB)
EU Declaration of Conformity for Convectors, PowerKon + R/W
PDF (456 kB)
UKCA Declaration PowerKon and Steel Convector
PDF (376 kB)
Special PowerKon + W
PDF (1.2 MB)
PowerKon + W convectors
PDF (851 kB)