KaDeckVersatile air conditioning for existing and new-build offices.
The KaDeck adapts to your needs, whether in a new or existing building. At only 160 mm high, there is always space for it. Take advantage of our decades of experience in air conditioning.
Make your in-house facilities manager your friend: almost the entire bottom of the unit doubles as a maintenance access panel. Your technician has access to the air inlet filter and inside of the unit in seconds. No further on-site access panels are required.
Four different versions allow you to install the unit in the middle of the room or at the perimetre, as well as unobtrusively within the suspended ceiling or discreetly below the ceiling.
Hygienically optimized air conditioning is guaranteed for years to come thanks to the internal construction of the KaDeck and its maintenance concept that conforms to VDI 6022.
Thanks to continuously variable EC fans, you can focus on the important matters without disturbing noises and unpleasant draughts. For an interior environment you can feel good in.
The KaDeck‘s designer panel blends discreetly and elegantly into your own person interior design. “Industry standard“ hinges and locking mechanisms ensure the unit‘s long service life.
- Can be lowered for wiring or maintenance purposes
- Provides optimum access
- Optional dewpoint monitor sensor is available
- Complies with the industry standard for a virtually unlimited service life without disrupting the design
- Depending on the model, the air outlets are ideally positioned to maximum the Coanda effect and minimise draughts
- Waterside and electrical connections are arranged so that no further maintenance openings are needed on site
- All models have possible supply air connections from above
- The suspended ceiling model also offers the option of a side connection through the optional spigot
- Optional air inlet filter to protect the heat exchanger
Hotel Ross, Meissen
Hotel Ross, Meissencontinue
Eurotheum, Frankfurt am Main
Eurotheum, Frankfurt am Maincontinue
TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008
PDF (132 kB)
EU Declaration of Conformity KaDeck fan coils (FCU)
PDF (1 MB)
BIM data (Building Information Modeling)
Kampmann GmbH BIM data
PDF (1.7 MB)
KaDeck fan coils (FCU)
PDF (2.8 MB)
DXF (5.9 MB)
DWG (490 kB)