Katherm QK nanoEC tangential fan-assisted convection with small dimensions.
The Katherm QK nano feels especially at home when space is at a premium. Its compact trench dimensions enable maximum interior space to be utilised. Ideal for large office complexes.
Flat, delicate, restrained! The FineLine grille was developed specifically for the Katherm QK nano and creates a harmonious appearance that blends perfectly with every interior architectural style.
Whether for new build or refurbishments. The interplay of quietly operating EC tangential fan and high-output copper/aluminium coil delivers an optimum indoor climate with high heat output and low sound impact.
Flat, delicate, restrained! The FineLine grille, specifically developed for the Katherm QK nano, creates a harmonious appearance, blending into every architectural interior.
Despite its trench height of only 70 mm and trench width of 165 mm, the Katherm QK nano comes with a wide range of accessories, making it wonderfully convenient.
- 24 V electromechanical
- 230 V electromechanical including power unit and terminal block or KaControl incl. power unit, PCB and connection box
- For valves and electrical components
- With cover for visual protection and to protect against dirt
- Prevents damage to the convector when installing the valves or threaded connectors
- For the simple fixing of the floor trench
- With rubber underlay for acoustic decoupling
Hotel Roomers, Baden-Baden
Hotel Roomers, Baden-Badencontinue
Hellbrunn Castle, Salzburg
Hellbrunn Castle, Salzburgcontinue
TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008
PDF (133 kB)
UKCA Declaration Katherm HK, QK, QK nano
PDF (468 kB)
BIM data (Building Information Modeling)
Kampmann Group BIM data
Katherm QK nano trench heating
PDF (9.7 MB)
Katherm QK, QK nano trench heating
PDF (12.6 MB)
Information sheet trench heating BS EN 16430 UK version
PDF (215 kB)