Katherm QK nanoEC tangential fan-assisted convection with small dimensions.
Flat, delicate, restrained! The FineLine grille, specifically developed for the Katherm QK nano, creates a harmonious appearance, blending into every architectural interior.
Whether for new build or refurbishments. The interplay of quietly operating EC tangential fan and high-output copper/aluminium coil delivers an optimum indoor climate with high heat output and low sound impact.
Flat, delicate, restrained! The FineLine grille was developed specifically for the Katherm QK nano and creates a harmonious appearance that blends perfectly with every interior architectural style.
Despite its trench height of only 70 mm and trench width of 165 mm, the Katherm QK nano comes with a wide range of accessories, making it wonderfully convenient.
The Katherm QK nano feels especially at home when space is at a premium. Its compact trench dimensions enable maximum interior space to be utilised. Ideal for large office complexes.
- For valves and electrical components
- With cover for visual protection and to protect against dirt
- Prevents damage to the convector when installing the valves or threaded connectors
- For the simple fixing of the floor trench
- With rubber underlay for acoustic decoupling
- 24 V electromechanical
- 230 V electromechanical including power unit and terminal block or KaControl incl. power unit, PCB and connection box
German Football Museum, Dortmund
German Football Museum, Dortmundcontinue
Hotel Roomers, Baden-Baden
Hotel Roomers, Baden-Badencontinue
TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008
PDF (133 kB)
EU Declaration of Conformity Katherm trench heating
PDF (840 kB)
Katherm QK, QK nano trench heating
PDF (12.6 MB)
BIM data (Building Information Modeling)
Kampmann GmbH BIM data
Spezial Katherm QK nano
PDF (1.8 MB)
Information sheet trench heating BS EN 16430 UK version
PDF (215 kB)
Katherm QK nano trench heating
PDF (10.8 MB)