- market-leading, prizewinning trench heating technology featuring a free-standing convector
- ultra-small dimensions, with a height of only 150 mm and a depth of only 160 mm
- sturdy sheet steel casing, powder coated in DB 703 (other colours on request)
- with stainless steel or steel FineLine grille (steel powder coated in four different colours, other colours on request)
Free-standing convector with EC tangential fan-assisted convection.
- Effective cold air screening of full height windows
- Whisper-quiet tangential EC fan for balanced airflow over the convector length, resulting in high heat outputs at low sound emissions
- Unique high-performance convector optimised for ultra-low LPHW-Temperatures.
- Anti-twist device for the LPHW- connection prevents damage to the convector when fitting the valves; valve connection sets optional as accessories
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
… ALSO WORTH KNOWING
- The heat outputs were measured and determined in accordance with BS EN 16430 "Fan-assisted radiators, convectors and trench convectors" Part 1: "Technical specifications and requirements" and Part 2: "Test method and rating of the heat output."
- a single EC tangential fan with cascaded rollers is used for each length. This leads to lower maintenance costs and increased heat output from the same length
Room temperature sensor
Is the KaController installation site suitable for a temperature measurement? - If it is not suitable, e.g. behind a curtain, then a KaControl room temperature sensor should be chosen for each group!
Serial CANbus card
For increasing the cable length from the first to the last unit from 30 to 500 m
Serial Modbus card
KaControl control electronics
Power supply unit