- Unbeatable in terms of value for money
- TIP units essentially meet the demand for cost-effective and controllable air handling.
- Neutral in colour, it is robust and strong
- Single-row DeWaTIP louvre (wall/ceiling unit) and motor guard are supplied as standard
- Infinitely adjustable and can be controlled centrally
Unit heaters: wall- and ceiling-mounted units.
- Aerodynamic sickle-blade whisper-quiet cast-aluminium fan with optimised full nozzle
- The following models of fan are available:
- 1-stage, 1-phase sickle-blade whisper-quiet fan 230 V/50 Hz
- 2-stage, 3-phase sickle-blade whisper-quiet fan 400 V/50 Hz
- With copper/aluminium heat exchanger, ideal for low temperature systems
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
... also good to know
- Fast delivery service: All two-stage 3-phase and single-stage 1-phase units in all sizes are available ex-stock.
- Housing self-supporting, completely made of galvanised steel metal
- Simple fitting of discharge air-side accessories, such as the two-row louvre and 4-way diffuser
|TIP unit heaters||download as||.pdf, 3,19 MB|
|Spezial TIP unit heaters, screen-optimized||download as||.pdf, 1,13 MB|
|Product overview, products available in UK||download as||.pdf, 4,79 MB|
|Overview product innovations 2017||download as||.pdf, 2,41 MB|
|Spezial retail chains||download as||.pdf, 3,45 MB|
|Spezial Logistics buildings||download as||.pdf, 830,76 KB|
|TIP unit heaters||download as||.pdf, 4,65 MB|
|Building product declaration unit heaters||download as||.pdf, 229,93 KB|
|Interseroh Recycling Certificate||download as||.pdf, 623,43 KB|
|TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008||download as||.pdf, 140,21 KB|
|EU Declaration of Conformity TIP, TOP, Ultra unit heaters||download as||.pdf, 1,16 MB|
|TIP unit heater components, serie 54||download as||.dwg, 173,80 KB||.dxf, 678,00 KB||.pdf, 68,89 KB|
|TIP unit heater components, serie 55||download as||.dwg, 196,81 KB||.dxf, 787,47 KB||.pdf, 85,19 KB|
|TIP unit heater components, serie 56||download as||.dwg, 206,61 KB||.dxf, 346,26 KB||.pdf, 85,91 KB|
|TIP unit heater components, serie 57||download as||.dwg, 221,30 KB||.dxf, 910,36 KB||.pdf, 87,45 KB|
|TIP unit heater, serie 54||download as||.dwg, 341,22 KB||.dxf, 2,49 MB||.pdf, 90,99 KB|
|TIP unit heater, serie 55||download as||.dwg, 345,72 KB||.dxf, 2,53 MB||.pdf, 91,11 KB|
|TIP unit heater, serie 56||download as||.dwg, 348,47 KB||.dxf, 2,58 MB||.pdf, 93,05 KB|
|TIP unit heater, serie 57||download as||.dwg, 352,69 KB||.dxf, 2,62 MB||.pdf, 95,14 KB|
This table only gives you a brief overview of the technical data. If you are looking for a more detailed product description and further technical data, please use the technical catalogue. The product configurator and the calculation program will help you to find the right article for your selection.
5-stage 3-phase controllerDownload specifications (.rtf)
7-stage, single-phase switch
Electronic continuously variable single-phase controller
TIP unit heaters can be installed as standing or suspended units.
Download specifications (.rtf)
Ceiling-wall bracketsDownload specifications (.rtf)
Whisper-quiet sickle-blade fans with outer rotor motors are used that stand out thanks to their high air volumes and low noise levels. Without the need for a projecting motor block, they are compact unit and are fused by integral thermal contacts and an additional motor protection switch.
Fixing holes incorporated as standard enables the units to be wall-mounted or ceiling mounted. Ceiling-mounted is preferable if there is a choice between the two methods of installation, as temperature stratification is thereby significantly minimised.
Galvanised sheet steel is hard-wearing and damage-proof and is temperature-resistant. The colour is neutral but it can be painted if required. The simple folding technique of the metal also guarantees a cost-effective manufacturing process.