Ceiling unit for heating, cooling and ventilation in large, high-end spaces.
- Heat exchanger in ring-shaped design, outstanding performance from compact dimensions
- Copper round pipes with aluminium fins
- Steel distributor and manifold
- An external rotor motor in the hub of the fan provides 1-phase or 3-phase drive
- Whisper-quiet, sickle-blade fans in series 73-96
- Whisper-quiet, diagonal fans with enhanced pressure in series 97 for mixed air
- Condensation tray with external float switch and snap-lock fastening
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
- Some typical areas of application include:
- retail chains,
- showrooms and sales floors,
- Heating and ventilation of retail outlets within suspended ceilings and with 625 x 625 mm suspended ceiling grids (600 x 600 mm on request)
- Available in three models with a wide output range and also suitable for use with low temperature water
- In rooms with a ceiling height of approx. 2.3-4 m , where the installation of unit heaters is not possible for aesthetic reasons
... also good to know
- Fast delivery service: all standard units are available ex-stock.
- Induction grille supplied as standard for fitting on site; brackets are ready-mounted
- With hexagonal air outlet, settable in six defined angles
- Base and condensation tray are easily removable for maintenance
- Cooling version with high-performance, quiet condensation pump
- Modular accessory components (mixed air)
|Ultra unit heaters||download as||.pdf, 3,04 MB|
|Spezial Ultra unit heaters||download as||.pdf, 3,09 MB|
|Product overview, products available in UK||download as||.pdf, 4,79 MB|
|Overview product innovations 2017||download as||.pdf, 2,41 MB|
|Spezial KaControl building automation||download as||.pdf, 794,90 KB|
|Spezial retail chains||download as||.pdf, 3,45 MB|
|Overview Heating and Cooling with Refrigerants||download as||.pdf, 4,39 MB|
|Ultra||download as||.pdf, 980,70 KB|
|Building product declaration unit heaters||download as||.pdf, 229,93 KB|
|Interseroh Recycling Certificate||download as||.pdf, 627,76 KB|
|TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008||download as||.pdf, 443,11 KB|
|EU Declaration of Conformity TIP, TOP, Ultra unit heaters||download as||.pdf, 1,16 MB|
|ErP data sheet Ultra||download as||.pdf, 171,96 KB|
This table only gives you a brief overview of the technical data. If you are looking for a more detailed product description and further technical data, please use the technical catalogue. The product configurator and the calculation program will help you to find the right article for your selection.
Room temperature sensor
Is the KaController installation site suitable for a temperature measurement? - If it is not suitable, e.g. behind a curtain, then a KaControl room temperature sensor should be chosen for each group!
Pipe clip-on sensor
Is there a risk of frost, e.g. due to the ingress of cold air – if so, then a KaControl clip-on pipe sensor should be chosen for each unit!
Serial CANbus card
For increasing the cable length from the first to the last unit from 30 to 500 m
Electronic speed controller
Electronic continuously variable single-phase controller
5-stage 3-phase controllerDownload specifications (.rtf)
Download specifications (.rtf)
Recirculating air filter hood
Replacement filter hood
Recirculating air filter element
Air inlet angled section, 90°
Flexible connectionDownload specifications (.rtf)
Reducing angle 90°
Wall opening sectionDownload specifications (.rtf)
Weather grille frame
Cover panel for underside of roof withDownload specifications (.rtf)
Roof socket for angled roof
Roof socket for flat roof
Thanks to their "ultra-shallow" construction, Ultra units are ideal for use in areas, like supermarkets and other retail stores, exhibitions, entrance foyers with a ceiling height of between 2.3 and 4.0 metres.
Air induction from above has many advantages over air induction from below:
- The motor is concealed and the accumulation of air under the ceiling is minimised.
- Air induction from above is concealed through optionally available ductwork accessories with units mounted on a suspended ceiling.
There are specific Ultra units with heat exchangers for use with LPCW or for coolant, on request. The cooling model incorporates an additional condensation tray and pump although visually these units are identical to the heating-only units.