Ceiling unit for heating, cooling and ventilation in large, high-end spaces.
- Heat exchanger in ring-shaped design, outstanding performance from compact dimensions
- Copper round pipes with aluminium fins
- Steel distributor and manifold
- An external rotor motor in the hub of the fan provides 1-phase or 3-phase drive
- Whisper-quiet, sickle-blade fans in series 73-96
- Whisper-quiet radial fan with increased pressure with series 97 for mixed air
- Condensation tray has external pump sump for simple visual control and maintenance through the outlet air grille
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
- Some typical areas of application include:
- retail chains,
- showrooms and sales floors,
- Heating and ventilation of retail outlets within suspended ceilings and with 625 x 625 mm suspended ceiling grids (600 x 600 mm on request)
- Available in three models with a wide output range and also suitable for use with low temperature water
- In rooms with a ceiling height of approx. 2.3-4 m , where the installation of unit heaters is not possible for aesthetic reasons
... also good to know
- Fast delivery service: all standard units are available ex-stock.
- Induction grille supplied as standard for fitting on site; brackets are ready-mounted
- With hexagonal air outlet, settable in six defined angles
- Base cover easily removable for maintenance
- Cooling version with high-performance, quiet condensation pump
- Condensation tray is simple to service, thanks to its plug-in quick fixing mechanism and positioning aid
- Modular accessory components (mixed air)
|Ultra unit heaters||download as||.pdf, 10,50 MB|
|Spezial Ultra unit heaters||download as||.pdf, 2,99 MB|
|Product overview, products available in UK||download as||.pdf, 4,79 MB|
|Overview product innovations 2017||download as||.pdf, 2,41 MB|
|Spezial retail chains||download as||.pdf, 3,45 MB|
|Spezial KaControl building automation||download as||.pdf, 794,90 KB|
|Overview Heating and Cooling with Refrigerants||download as||.pdf, 4,39 MB|
|Ultra||download as||.pdf, 9,39 MB|
|Building product declaration unit heaters||download as||.pdf, 229,93 KB|
|TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008||download as||.pdf, 140,21 KB|
|EU Declaration of Conformity TIP, TOP, Ultra unit heaters||download as||.pdf, 1,16 MB|
|ErP data sheet Ultra||download as||.pdf, 182,69 KB|
|BIM data (Building Information Modeling)|
This table only gives you a brief overview of the technical data. If you are looking for a more detailed product description and further technical data, please use the technical catalogue. The product configurator and the calculation program will help you to find the right article for your selection.
Room temperature sensor
Is the KaController installation site suitable for a temperature measurement? - If it is not suitable, e.g. behind a curtain, then a KaControl room temperature sensor should be chosen for each group!
Clip-on pipe sensor
Is there a risk of frost, e.g. due to the ingress of cold air – if so, then a KaControl clip-on pipe sensor should be chosen for each unit!
Serial CANbus card
For increasing the cable length from the first to the last unit from 30 to 500 m
Serial Modbus card
Electronic speed controller
5-stage 3-phase controllerDownload specifications (.rtf)
Electronic continuously variable single-phase controller
Download specifications (.rtf)
Recirculating air filter hood
Replacement filter hood
Recirculating air filter element
Air inlet angled section, 90°
Flexible connectionDownload specifications (.rtf)
Reducing angle 90°
Wall opening sectionDownload specifications (.rtf)
Weather grille frame
Cover panel for underside of roof withDownload specifications (.rtf)
Roof socket for angled roof
Roof socket for flat roof
Thanks to their "ultra-shallow" construction, Ultra units are ideal for use in areas, like supermarkets and other retail stores, exhibitions, entrance foyers with a ceiling height of between 2.3 and 4.0 metres.
Air induction from above has many advantages over air induction from below:
- The motor is concealed and the accumulation of air under the ceiling is minimised.
- Air induction from above is concealed through optionally available ductwork accessories with units mounted on a suspended ceiling.
Ultra units with heat exchangers for CHW are specifically available for this, and also for refrigerant on request. The cooling version includes an additional condensation tray and pump. The pump’s float switch and pump sump are easily accessible externally. A drain outlet on the tray permits controlled drainage of residual water during maintenance of the complete tray. The appearance of these units is identical to that of the heating units.