- versatile, as can be installed within a suspended ceiling or under the ceiling
- optimised design for dry or moist cooling
- no need for inspection openings when installed within the suspended ceiling
- outlet optimised to prevent draughts
- optional primary connection for fresh air supply to the room
- conforms to hygiene regulation VDI 6022
The versatile air conditioning ceiling unit for commercial buildings and hotels.
Versatile, as can be installed within a suspended ceiling or under the ceiling
Mounted on the wall or centrally in the room
No need for inspection openings when installed within the suspended ceiling
- energy-saving 0-100% adjustable EC fans
- 2-pipe system for cooling and heating
- no visible locks or hinges
- all visible parts powder-coated; different colours on request
Areas of Application / Installation
... also good to know
- optional with flexible water connections
- fitted with a KaControl
- with optional dew point monitoring
Kampmann KaDeck with KaControl regulation are delivered ex-works fully wired and with all of their electrical components fitted. A high-performance microprocessor provides all of the requisite functions, thus every KaDeck has its own "intelligence" and can be operated in groups by means of Kampmann-t-Lan or CANbus networks.
KaControl KaDeck can be fitted with plug-in communications interfaces for single room control or for connection to higher-order management systems. Every basic unit therefore has the potential to be integrated into a technical building automation network.
- Valve actuation for 2- and 4-pipe systems
- 3-stage valve control with automatic function according to room temperature
- Temperature recording via KaController
- 24 V OPEN/CLOSE valve actuation
- Condensation alarm evaluation
- Changeover function in 2-pipe system (heating/cooling) via an external potential-free contact or a clip-on temperature sensor
- Connection to open BMS systems by optional interface cards (BACnet, Modbus)
Control zones with up to 6 KaDeck can be connected via a simple 2-wire bus connection to a KaController.
Control zones with up to 30 KaDeck can be connected via a CANbus connection to a KaController.
|KaDeck Fan Coils||download as||.pdf, 2,08 MB|
|Spezial KaDeck Fan Coils, screen-optimized||download as||.pdf, 1,70 MB|
|Product overview, products available in UK||download as||.pdf, 4,79 MB|
|Overview product innovations 2017||download as||.pdf, 2,41 MB|
|Spezial Commercial buildings||download as||.pdf, 2,17 MB|
|KaDeck Fan Coils||download as||.pdf, 2,20 MB|
|EU Declaration of Conformity KaDeck fan coils||download as||.pdf, 1,04 MB|
|Interseroh Recycling Certificate||download as||.pdf, 623,43 KB|
|TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008||download as||.pdf, 140,21 KB|
This table only gives you a brief overview of the technical data. If you are looking for a more detailed product description and further technical data, please use the technical catalogue. The product configurator and the calculation program will help you to find the right article for your selection.
Room temperature sensor
Is the KaController installation site suitable for a temperature measurement? - If it is not suitable, e.g. behind a curtain, then a KaControl room temperature sensor should be chosen for each group!
Serial CANbus card
For increasing the cable length from the first to the last unit from 30 to 500 m
Valve bodyDownload specifications (.rtf)
Return shut-off valve
Katherm HK 320, Katherm HK 290
Supply air connecting spigotDownload specifications (.rtf)